Adler Yankee Hatchet
- Regular Price
- $ 85.00
- Sale Price
- $ 85.00
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Ergonomic U.S. hickory handle with unique antislip black paint provides a better grip; all paints are water-based
- Head weighs 1 lb. 8 oz.; classic Yankee pattern head shape
- Head mount is made from wood with a round metal wedge
- Comes with a cotton storage bag and a heavy-duty leather sheath with a robust buttons
- C45 type steel; Rockwell hardness of head: 47–55 HRC
- VPA GS Quality Certification; the VPA acts as an objective testing center to assess product quality and safety in accordance with the German Equipment and Product Safety Act
- Adler is a certified FWI facility ("Deutsches Werkzeug - Made in Germany") confirming that the product country of origin is Germany
- All wood waste from the handle manufacturing process is reused to generate the energy (up to 700KW) that runs the factory
- Founded in 1919, the Adler factory builds on 4 generations of know-how to produce world-class axes
Made in Germany
|Max Blade Length (in.)||
2 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Please allow 1-3 days to process an order, but if needed quicker, email before placing the order to confirm. Do not email after placing the order. We are a small company and do the best we can to ship in a timely manner. Please keep in mind that USPS shipping time-frames are not included in our stated processing time. Upstate Stock is not responsible for any packages lost or stolen that have been marked DELIVERED by USPS.
All international deliveries are subject to the specific duties & taxes of the country they are being shipped to. Upstate Stock is not responsible for those charges & all purchasers should be aware of their countries regulations & fees. We look forward to the day in which we can cover these costs for our customers but we can not thank you enough for your patience & support until we reach that point.
Upstate Stock is not responsible for any lost shipments due to lack of duties paid, incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or missed delivery. Make sure to track your package if it is being held for duties.
We also would like to point out that USPS First Class International Mail DOES NOT include tracking once it leaves the USA. Use the same tracking number to track it in the receiving countries post. ie. put the USPS tracking in to LE POST tracking online if going to France.
Thank you for understanding. If you have a specific question or just want to say hello, feel free to click here we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Returns and Exchanges
Full returns on all gloves and hats. For exchanges, the customer is responsible for return postage. For returns, the customer is responsible for return postage and return will not include original postage. Must be in re-sellable condition with original tags. All other Upstate Stock products are exchange only. All sale non-Upstate Stock labeled products
are FINAL SALE.
PLEASE SHIP RETURNS TO
Upstate Stock: Office
37 Greenpoint Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11222